Cuesta de Lipan is road from Purmamarca (ARG) to Chile. Unbeliavable serpentines with highest point over 4000 metres upon sea level is driverīs experience of a lifetime.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
Suppiluliuma (3931) 2011-03-17 23:51
When I first saw the serpentines, I thought about those of Himalayas. The bare mountains look pretty much the same. Even the altitudes...
Paul57 (2217) 2011-03-18 7:58
Well done. Great POV and beautiful scenery of the Andes. I consider you a very lucky person for having had the opportunity of driving on this scenic road.
- Copyright: tomas pospichal (pospos) (235)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2011-02-27
- Categories: Nature, Transportation
- Camera: Canon 350 D, Tamron 17-50mm f2.8, B+W 67mm Graduated Grey
- Exposure: f/7.1, 1/200 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2011-03-17 15:47