This was taken during my stopped at Lake Tekapo before back to Christchurch.
Lake Tekapo is a lakeside resort village in the Mackenzie Country in the South Island of New Zealand. It gets its name from Lake Tekapo, one of the Southern Lakes in the Southern Alps.
--- Wikipedia ---
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Eugene Fu (eugenefu) (391)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2011-10-28
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Pentax K-r, Pentax SMC DAL f/3.5 - 5.6 18-55mm AL
- Exposure: f/8, 1/3000 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Beautiful Natural New Zealand [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2012-04-11 18:55