This was taken at the beach on the island of Malaita. This was one of the canoes which the natives weren't using to fish (they could be seen some distance of the coast with their canoes). I later borrowed their canoe only to sink myself. These are really hard to keep afloat.
Critiques | Translate
pankajbajpai (376) 2007-01-24 23:25
well come to te,
tfs & regarads
thea0211 (1365) 2007-01-25 3:29
welcome to TE!
the beach in your image looks like a great place to be :)!
i would have loved to see a bit larger version of it (you can post up unto 800px if you so choose)
- Copyright: Utku Kurtmer (ukurtmer) (24)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2005-06-30
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Nikon D70, 18-70mm F3.5-4.5G ED AF-S DX Zoom Nikkor, SanDisk Ultra II 2GB
- Exposure: f/10.0, 1/400 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2007-01-24 23:19