This boat gives an idea of the scale of the cliffs of Milford Sound, which rise up almost vertically from the sea. Fortunately, you can usually find a tour boat somewhere on the sound for scale. Milford Sound was not very busy on this Christmas day, at least not as busy as usual.
I used Photoshop to increase the contrast in the photo and improve the colour balance.
To see a larger version, right click on the image and open in anew tab.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Vincent Morand (vjmite) (3724)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-12-25
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Panasonic Lumix DMC FZ28, Hoya Circ Polariser
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/200 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-01-27 3:59