A photo taken near the western end of the Routeburn Track. The New Zealand beech trees (genus Nothofagus) are always a wonderful sight. Here they are backlit by the afternoon sun.
To see a larger version, right click on the image and open in a new tab.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
patpatch (1383) 2014-01-24 4:56
I think that's an interesting point of view and an attractive cropping.That seems to be an impressionist touch,and the trees can be seen in pretty near abstract pattern.
Good palette of green colours contrasting (but in harmony) with the blue background.I like the luminosity of the leaves.
- Copyright: Vincent Morand (vjmite) (3724)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-12-19
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Panasonic Lumix DMC FZ28, Hoya Circ Polariser
- Exposure: f/6.3, 1/20 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-01-22 3:48