The main street of Raglan has this magnificent pohutakawa tree shading the shops. These trees grow near the coast (often right on the beach) and flower in December, becoming covered in bright red flowers that have no petals. Raglan has many pohutakawa trees, but this is one of the biggest.
I applied a contrast mask to lighten up the shadows and lessen the brightness in the light areas.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Vincent Morand (vjmite) (3988)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-12-20
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Panasonic Lumix DMC FZ28, Hoya Circ Polariser
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/125 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-10-18 4:34
- Favorites: 1 [view]