Thie boulder at Moeraki-Hampden, has lower part fully grown with algae which erodes it faster, coupled with the force of mother nature, deep crack lines can be found all over. It is just a matter of time this boulder will eventually cracked open.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
Noel_Byrne (25844) 2013-05-12 6:45
A rather surreal object to find half buried in the sand like this, so a nice spot! It is a shame that nature will eventually destroy this unique stone, but I guess that is the challenge that faces all outdoor artworks like this. Love the shape of the stone, so perfectly smooth and round.
All the best
- Copyright: Chian Sing Lai (kim_gwan) (418)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-11-04
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Sony Alpha a35, SAL 18-55 mm F3.5-5.6, SDHC 8G
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/200 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-12-11 4:53