Located at 415 Moray Place the First Church of Otago opened in 1873 and was designed by R A Lawson. I needed a wide angle lens to get the entire church in from the church yard.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
kim_gwan (418) 2013-01-21 15:53
You had composed it well, nice background color and the wide angle lens effect can be easily seen.
I was there as well, but 18mm wasn't enought to capture entire church!
Well done and good job
omid266 (5328) 2013-02-21 19:41
- Copyright: Eric Daniels (lipscer) (562)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-02-07
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T1i, Canon EF-S 10-22mm 1:3.5-4.5
- Exposure: f/11, 1/125 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-01-21 14:16