Dunedin Railway Station designed by George Troup was completed in 1906 and is the most photographed building in New Zealand. Flemish Renaissance Revival Style.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
tedesse (25045) 2013-01-04 17:41
Beautiful building the train station!
Magnificent Flemish architecture presented in beautiful colors and excellent sharpness.
I cordially greet
cargus (8018) 2013-01-04 21:23
Beautiful composition, beautiful colors, well framed and rendered image well.!
- Copyright: Eric Daniels (lipscer) (466)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-02-07
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T1i, Canon EF-S 10-22mm 1:3.5-4.5
- Exposure: f/11, 1/125 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Date Submitted: 2013-01-04 16:43