Well, i posted a single ghostly waterfall due to sudden gust of wind.
Whenever it rains heavily, Milford Sound will have cascades of waterfalls besides the two main one.
This shot is a combination of 4 waterfalls having the ghostly effect.
Cloud, mist, fog, gust and rain all in one.
The wider the waterfall the more noticeable the ghostly effect assisted by the gust as shown on the right most waterfall. Part of the waterfall on the rightmost was blown way up from where it falls.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Chian Sing Lai (kim_gwan) (416)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-11-10
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Sony Alpha a35, SAL 18-55 mm F3.5-5.6, SDHC 8G
- Exposure: f/4.5, 1/160 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-12-20 7:51
- Favorites: 1 [view]