This was taken during my stopped at Lake Tekapo before back to Christchurch. The alter window in the Church of the Good Shepherd, designed "to encompass the beauty of God's creation" facing the calm and beautiful Lake Tekapo. This church is probably one of the most photographed church in New Zealand.
Lake Tekapo is a lakeside resort village in the Mackenzie Country in the South Island of New Zealand. It gets its name from Lake Tekapo, one of the Southern Lakes in the Southern Alps.
--- Wikipedia ---
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Eugene Fu (eugenefu) (522)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2011-10-28
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Pentax K-r, Pentax SMC DAL f/3.5 - 5.6 18-55mm AL
- Exposure: f/8, 1/3000 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Beautiful Natural New Zealand [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2012-04-09 2:39