I still remembered when I walked along this path with my wife and friends in Kaikoura Peninsula Seal Colony. It was just fantastic and breathtaking with the green fields , high cliffs and rocky beaches. There are cows fed on grass with nice cool weather around. The atmosphere was so natural and peaceful.
Critiques | Translate
blueskies (85) 2013-06-30 3:47
Thanks so much for sharing this photo! The colours are so fresh, and your note really added some wonderful context/emotion to the scene.
I especially like your point of view, and I think the people on the right hand side add to the uniqueness of the photograph.
- Copyright: Eugene Fu (eugenefu) (524)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2011-10-22
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Pentax K-r, Pentax SMC DAL f/3.5 - 5.6 18-55mm AL
- Exposure: f/11, 1/180 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Theme(s): Beautiful Natural New Zealand [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2013-04-19 1:22