Waking up in Kaikoura, we were waiting for the sun to rise, to head off for the day, when this spectacular cloud formation appeared on sunrise,we did not get any more photos as the conditions quickly changed.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
jimkil (1684) 2010-11-17 16:48
Kia ora and hope you enjoyed your stay in NZ. Surprised no comments so far and maybe its because you have way too much bush in your FG and slight lack of sharpness maybe due to the F/Stop or no sharpening for TE. A pano format of cutting say an inch or so off the bottom could work wonders for this shot, however I find this cloud beautiful, it's wispy, it curls in and out and in my opinion, one of the best cloud formations in a while. Gorgeous light and colours, Kaikoura is special place.
- Copyright: Mike'n'Gail Bottomley (mikebottomley) (449)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-01-31
- Categories: Decisive Moment
- Camera: Canon EOS 40D, 17-85mm/ f4-5.6 IS USM
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/25 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Date Submitted: 2010-11-16 13:14