One of the motu ( little island) in Aitutaki, Cook Islands.
The 45 min flight from the main island of Rarotonga is one of the most impressive in the world and Aitutaki is considered by many as the best lagoon in the world.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
mirosu (5533) 2012-06-25 10:35
Philippe, I like this view through the water to the green island. The composition with the beach btw. two waters, green island and bit darker sky is very good. Great soft color palette. Well done.
ayferaldanmaz (952) 2012-06-25 14:41
what a gorgeous nature with white sand and brilliant clear sea. great pov and dof too, with fantastic light and colors. amazing landscape composition! tfs,
- Copyright: philippe eble (EblePhilippe) (26)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-05-05
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon EOS450D, Canon EF-S 18-55 IS f3.5:5.6, Cokin Circular Polarizer
- Exposure: f/16, 1/250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-06-25 8:39