The opening of the Rugby World Cup game Fiji Vs South Africa. South Africa were the winners but the crowd were behind Fiji. The game was played in Wellington at the "Cake Tin'
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
vasilpro (41035) 2011-10-01 1:30
Rugby is a complete unknown game for my country, our special athletics activities are soccer and basketball, so it is very interesting to see photos from different sports like this one, TFS!
Best regards, Vasilis.
delpeoples (54125) 2011-10-08 2:21
What a great shot! Fantastic reportage and I hope you enjoyed the game. Thanks for bringing it to us, those of us not fortunate enough to get tickets :)
Have a great weekend, am cheering for a Wallabies v Allblacks grandfinal
- Copyright: Sue Way (sway) (434)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2011-09-17
- Categories: Daily Life, Festivals, Ceremony, Event
- Camera: Sony Cybershot DSC-F828
- Exposure: f/4.5, 1/30 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2011-09-21 1:39