Jetboat operated at Huka Falls of Taupo.
The driver waved to the other side of photographers after explaining something to the thrill seekers before they returned when for last ride of the day.
The one thing special about Huka Fall is not because of it's height, but the turquoise color of the water.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Ralf Lai (kim_gwan) (444)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-11-20
- Categories: Event
- Camera: Sony Alpha a35, Sony G 70-400mm, F4-F5.6, SDHC 8G
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/500 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-01-18 0:48