The scene where the car was situated was very cluttered and lots of busy reflections, so I decided to get in close for the best capture.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
dsidwell (9771) 2003-09-13 2:16
I like the subtle details at the left that let us know the complexity and hint at the speed of the car. Nice red color!
Skorj (581) 2003-09-13 2:39
You describe a good technique for clutter elimination. Your selection of close up though itself is a little cluttered? I think the the side-sill detracts from the otherwise clean lines of the air intake.
In this case, you could be ever closer? Nice red though!
- Copyright: Pam Jkmn (kiwi) (344)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2003-09-13
- Camera: Nikon Coolpix 5700
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Cars n stuff., Colour: Red - Rood - Rouge, metal & paint [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2003-09-13 1:22