I had the feeling I was walking on a huge, gigantic chocolate cake all the time, when walking/stumbling/climbing the Tongariro Crossing.
Too bad.. all rocks and snow, instead of cake and whipped cream.
Despite the desillusion, it was amazingly beautiful!
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Sarah Lugthart (Saar) (571)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2004-04-00
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Olympus C350 zoom Camedia
- Exposure: f/8.7, 1/200 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Ice-creams and sorbets [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2005-05-19 14:23