This is an early horse drawn spring hay rake (cira 1865 to 1872) on my friends farm. We found this machine rotting in a field on another farm and my friend purchased it. Most of it has rusted away and its seen here upside down.
It sits on full view and adds a wonderful timeless ambiance to an otherwise bare paddock.
This was taken in colour and the desaturated in PS2 to give an old look.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Jim Stevens (Jimst) (205)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2006-01-21
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Canon Power Shot S2 IS
- Exposure: f/4, 1/800 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2006-11-13 17:00