On my way to Sigatoka from Suva on the Queens road, i spot this police caravan. Wasn't sure wether to put this under the humorous section.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
Cool-ice (5289) 2004-11-16 4:38
Mouarffff, excellent !!!
I am in a good mood for the day, thank you Steve ;o)
scalerman (26900) 2004-11-19 15:49
this should also have hit the "humorous" category. I hear everything is sooo expensive in Fiji; makes you wonder where the cash goes. Btw, your landscapes are splendid.
nilolabrador (1469) 2004-11-24 14:09
this is an excellent picture: very amusing and well done.
The vegetation on the background is splendid and
apart the humour gives a paradise lost feeling.
Compliments for your portfolio.
- Copyright: Steve Litchfeld (glitch) (763)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2002-11-29
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Kodak DX 3900
- Exposure: f/8, 1/128 seconds
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Easy Life, Police !, AnYtHiNg ExTrEmElY FuNnY :o), Police cars [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2004-11-16 3:52
- Favorites: 1 [view]