hey all.. a coun't to my shoot..
The city is named after Charles Fremantle, the English naval officer who had pronounced possession of Western Australia and who established the camp at the site. The city contains well preserved buildings and other heritage sites. The Western Australian vernacular diminutive for Fremantle is "Freo".
Critiques | Translate
dvlazar (6644) 2008-08-07 6:53
A nice sunset photo with the inclusion of people relaxing on the beach. Strong colours throughout.
gracious (20025) 2008-08-08 0:57
Very good sunset composition in a vertical format which included a good curve of the beach!
good silhouette of people and a good contrast of the colour in the sky! may be just lost a bit of details on the OE from the sun but still a nice image
greeting across the Tasman
halikarnas (5632) 2008-08-23 3:18
Işık ve renklerle güzel bir kompoziston yapmışsın.Fotoğrafı da-uzun düşünmen efekti arttırmış.
Very nice fotografie,nice colors,
- Copyright: fariis justin chee (fariischee) (584)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-07-13
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: CANON EOS 40 D, Canon 17-55mm 2.8 USM IS, Tokina Circular Polariser 58mm
- Exposure: f/10.0, 1/250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): sunsets [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2008-08-07 2:16