The south west of Western Australia's wet season is in winter so when we visited the national parks around the timber town of Pemberton there was plenty of water in the forest streams. These cascades are deep within the forests of Gloucester NP.
This photograph is copyright. © Ian Fegent 2013. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of the image in any form is prohibited. You may not, except with my express written permission, copy, reproduce, download, distribute, use on an internet site or exploit the content.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Ian Fegent (ifege) (10205)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-08-27
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Pentax K20D, Pentax 16-50mm 2.8
- Exposure: f/11, 1/3 seconds
- Details: Tripod: Yes
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Road trip to Western Australia
- Date Submitted: 2013-11-26 21:56