Sunrise over Perth...not very original I know but I liked all those little sheepy clouds!
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
brandstaetter (15913) 2008-05-13 12:03
yes, no special subject but a very nice light. I can feel that the morning was fresher than the day.
JPlumb (3159) 2008-05-14 1:39
Hi Philippe, it's a little cliche, but hey that sky is great. The clouds with that transition of colour in the sky is very appealing. The palms really kind of clinch it and people just want to be there.
Photo65Net (43120) 2008-05-14 10:35
Un joli ciel moutonneux, une expo bien choisie, j'aime bien cette image aux teintes chaudes agréables.
- Copyright: Philippe Bt (Bartleby) (13238)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-02-19
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Pentax K10D + Grip DBG-2, Pentax DA 18-55mm f3.5-5.6
- Exposure: f/9.5, 1/350 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Mes Photos d'Australie [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2008-05-13 11:11