Kalbarri National Park, as well as its spectacular gorge area, has a rugged coast running south from the town of Kalbarri. There are some stacks and arches but one of the most interesting parts is where you can see all the layers of rocks (mostly limestone). There are several good access roads, cliff top paths and lookouts for viewing the cliffs.
This photograph is copyright. © Ian Fegent 2013. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of the image in any form is prohibited. You may not, except with my express written permission, copy, reproduce, download, distribute, use on an internet site or exploit the content.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Ian Fegent (ifege) (10715)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-08-13
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Pentax K20D, Pentax 16-50mm 2.8, 77mm Cokin Circular Polarizer
- Exposure: f/11, 1/90 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Road trip to Western Australia
- Date Submitted: 2013-11-12 22:40