In Eucla National Park there is a huge area of white sandhills reached by a very sandy road. When we went out to see them massive dark clouds, wind and rain were rolling in so I had to give up walking right into the middle of them and just took a few shots and then got out before we risked getting bogged once the rain came and which did come as I drove out.
Fortunately one last bit of sun added interest by shining on part of the hills and lighting up the sand blowing off the top of some dunes in the wind.
This photograph is copyright. © Ian Fegent 2013. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of the image in any form is prohibited. You may not, except with my express written permission, copy, reproduce, download, distribute, use on an internet site or exploit the content.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Ian Fegent (ifege) (9909)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-07-17
- Categories: Nature, Decisive Moment
- Camera: Pentax K20D, Pentax 16-50mm 2.8
- Exposure: f/11, 1/90 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Road trip to Western Australia
- Date Submitted: 2013-09-26 0:48