To the north of the small South Australian town of Wilmington I thought that we were coming up to a sea of canola in flower. To my surpise when I pulled up it turned out to be a sea of yellow daisies backed conveniently by a red roofed house.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
jadesgran (4286) 2014-02-26 22:37
I love this field of daisies.
It reminds me of a similar picture I took a few years back in Tasmania.
You are right about the red roof, a bonus.
dta (59121) 2014-02-27 0:16
Hello Ian ,
An attractive composition , full of colors . The red roofed house is an ideal focal element in this superb yellow field .
- Copyright: Ian Fegent (ifege) (9947)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-09-09
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Pentax K20D, Pentax 16-50mm 2.8
- Exposure: f/11, 1/250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Road trip to Western Australia
- Date Submitted: 2014-02-26 19:52