The Bluff near Victor Harbour (about 80 kilometres south of Adelaide) viewed from the causeway that links Victor Harbour to Granite Island.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
jverkamman (2291) 2006-07-27 14:07
Hi David, great place. I think you can fish here very good.
Nice photo with a good capture and bright colors.
MikiM (1924) 2006-07-28 18:24
Very nice picture - good use of the Circular filter! I've got some small unbalanced feeling - the horizontal line is not perfect - but it is not a big problem. (I have a same problem with one of my picture..
Welcome to TE!
zokakelt (1157) 2006-07-29 11:02
Nice photo, good composition and nice colours. I like this photo.
- Copyright: David Lynden (Dave2006) (323)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2006-07-24
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Nikon D70s, Nikkor AF-S 18-70mm 1:3.5-4.5G ED, Hoya 67mm PL-CIR
- Exposure: f/4.8, 1/90 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2006-07-25 6:44