Western Australia has the famous Wave Rock and the lesser known Walga Rock. South Australia's answer to them is Pildappa Rock near the Gawler Ranges.
The rock has spectacualr reds in morning sun and has a reasonably easy route for climbing to the top where there are lots of pools and great views.
This photograph is copyright. © Ian Fegent 2013. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of the image in any form is prohibited. You may not, except with my express written permission, copy, reproduce, download, distribute, use on an internet site or exploit the content.
- Copyright: Ian Fegent (ifege) (10509)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-09-08
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Pentax K20D, Pentax 16-50mm 2.8, 77mm Cokin Circular Polarizer
- Exposure: f/9.5, 1/250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Road trip to Western Australia
- Date Submitted: 2013-12-15 21:57