William Ricketts park is set in the Dandenong Ranges. William Ricketts was a champion on locals and lived on this fern filled rain forest and carved/sculpted aboriginal figures and incorporated the art throughout the trees and rocks.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
ViktorVaughn (1521) 2007-12-04 20:34
Interesting carvings in the middle of the rainforest. Your lighting is really good here, and am impressed with the results (were you using a tripod?)
I also like how you can see into the pathway and the other carving at the end.
grantlp (2113) 2007-12-04 20:47
What an amazing world....this absolutely fantastic environment amongst the rain forest of Victoria....it's definitely a small special world, all of it's own. You've managed really well with the colours and lighting,as I'm sure it would have been rather dark in amongst that dense vegetation. Good composition and good POV. Well done.
- Copyright: Clifton Wilmsmeyer (CliffW) (2377)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-11-30
- Categories: Nature, Artwork
- Camera: Nikon D200, Sigma 17-35 F2.8
- Exposure: f/2.8, 1/30 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Places I hope to travel to... [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2007-12-04 20:27