No11 in the series 'My Melbourne'
Federation Square - BMW Edge Amphitheatre
Inside the same shell as the atrium is the BMW Edge theatre, a 450 seat space designed to have views of the Yarra River and across to the spire of The Arts Centre. The theatre is lined in wood veneer in similar geometrical patterns to other interiors in the complex.
Information taken from;
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
kathryn_weir (1742) 2012-09-13 13:00
An interesting approach and well chosen POV to demonstrate this very geometric architecture. Beyond the interest in the building itself I particularly like the reflections of the clouds which give an element of nature intermingled with the man- made design.
Thanks for sharing
- Copyright: Peter Mostert (mozzy27) (2051)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2011-09-27
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Pentax K200D, Pentax DA 12-24mm F4ED AL (IF), 77mm Hoya UV(0)
- Exposure: f/7.1, 1/250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): My Melbourne [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2012-09-11 2:25