Image taken at Dinner Plain near the Mt. Hotham ski resort, part of the Victorian High Country. The fallen tree on an almost frozen pond seemed a good spot to bring out the 3D aspect of the item with the shadow.
Seek a relaxing sanctuary from nearby Mount Hotham during the ski season. Ski around Dinner Plain's meandering cross-country trails and gentle downhill slope with beginners' poma lift. Snowshoe and toboggan around the village, or take a ski lesson, hire your gear and make your way to Mount Hotham ski resort, just 10 kilometres away. When the snow melts and the ski resorts all but close, you'll discover this alpine village in full working order, ready to accommodate you.
- Copyright: Max Jefferies (maxEphotos_net) (63)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2003-07-13
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Fuji Finepix S602Z, 35-210mm 1:2.8-3.1 6X optical zoom, Digital Image, King Polarizer & UV 55 mm
- Exposure: f/4.5, 1/320 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2010-04-12 19:14