The 'Fraser Island' Dingo is believed to be the purest strain of Dingo in Australia. They roam the beaches, bushland and rainforest freely and have become quite accustomed to the presence of locals and the thousands of tourists.
The dingo doesn't bark so they tend to howl at night.
This particular Dingo followed me for some time as I walked through the bush on the way to some Sand Blows.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Carl Santilli (santers) (390)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-05-09
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Nikon D 80, AF-S VR Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G IF-ED, 67 mm HOYA Circular Polarizer
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/160 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2010-06-17 5:22