I took this photo during a recent family day trip to Kings Beach at the Sunshine Coast, Queensland. Australia.
It was Easter Sunday and holidaymakers enjoy the surf and beach.
This little girl in blue caught my eye...sitting on the sand just where the surf kisses the beach...playing and oblivious to the crowd around her.
The joys of being a child. Priceless.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Boyet Damot (boyetdamot) (59)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-04-20
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Cannon EOS 60D, Canon EFS 18-135 mm IS
- Exposure: f/4.5, 1/8000 seconds
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-04-21 1:53