Spring is officially here and the weather seems better already. With clear skies and a good breeze, the yachts were out on the harbour yesterday. Looking out here, all the worries of the economy seems to have evaporated, at least for a while.
Critiques | Translate
pierrefonds (60990) 2012-09-09 5:37
The distance between the sailboats and the bridge is giving depth to the composition. The point of view is showing the details and colors of the Harbour bridge. A good management of the light which does not hurt to much the output of the colors. Have a nice day.
- Copyright: Murray Lines (MLINES) (12516)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-09-07
- Categories: Daily Life, Transportation
- Camera: Canon EOS 50D
- Exposure: f/9.0, 1/640 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-09-09 2:36