The Sydney Harbour Bridge is known to the locals as "the Coathanger" It is celebrating its 80th birthday this year. The bridge carries trains, cars and pedestrians and you can also do the "bridge climb" to the top of the arch. Picture taken from Circular Quay on a Friday evening.
The Sydney Opera House is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and was designed by Danish architect Jorn Uton with engineering by Ove Arup & Partners located at Bennelong Point in Sydney Harbour.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Eric Daniels (lipscer) (201)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-01-27
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T1i, Canon EF-S 10-22mm 1:3.5-4.5
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/4 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-04-20 12:22