This is a shot from the high tops in the Warrumbungles. The rock formation just in front is the signature formation called "the Breadknife".
This shot has been given a layer treatment to adjust the highlights with the shadows as the light was pretty intense at the time of the shot. Some dodge and burn has been done in the shadows of the breadknife and in the clouds.
Critiques | Translate
wautersw (3647) 2006-12-16 5:47
Nice pic, Post Processing is very well done. I like it.
maltese (22907) 2006-12-16 6:10
C'est bien réalisé techniquement, la prise de vue et le PP.
Du beau travail
olejator (500) 2006-12-16 6:13
I rather not like photos of landcape with observer on the foreground but this is exception ,this photo is great composed and the coulour of the man and landscape match perfectly .
- Copyright: Cato Rusten (limaz) (406)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2006-12-12
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: 20D, Canon 17-40mm F4 L USM, Digital RAW, HOYA 77mm UV (0)
- Exposure: f/11, 1/90 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: The Warrumbungles
- Date Submitted: 2006-12-16 5:40