I was walking around the Warrumbungles looking for a nice setting for a sunset shot. I found my place 40 minutes before sunset. I decided to have a look around the area, when I stumbled upon a mass of bones. They were all of kangaroos.It seems as though some animal would drag it's prey to the same site I had found.
I found this skull nice against the evening sky, as it contained a lot of detail.
I am pleased with the PP on this shot as I managed to Get a lot out of a not so good a shot.
PP Includes dodge and burn on a soft light layer as well as some darkening of background lightening of foreground to balance the shot
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Cato Rusten (limaz) (406)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2006-12-12
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: 20D, Canon 17-40mm F4 L USM, Digital RAW, HOYA 77mm UV (0)
- Exposure: f/4, 1/1000 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Travelogue: The Warrumbungles
- Date Submitted: 2006-12-16 0:51