Sand sculpting as an artistic form has become very popular in recent years around the beaches but not only. This close-up of the dragon's face was shot in the capital of Australia-Canberra. They held small competition with a few sculptures.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
berek (32071) 2011-05-21 1:22
It's so dangerous . isn't Interesting it ? Interesting main object my friend. Thanks for you're sharing.
Have a nice weekend.
clic (12467) 2011-08-25 16:11
Thanks for your visit Zbigniew
Of course, it is a real dragon; one can see the carbonized skin inside the nostrils!
You give a fine tribute to the artist, depicted with minute details.
- Copyright: Zbigniew Kalinowski (fotka) (2627)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-09-29
- Categories: Artwork
- Camera: Panasonic Lumix FZ 28, Leica Vario-Elmarit 1:2.8-4.4/4.8-86.4
- Exposure: f/8, 1/40 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2011-04-09 1:51