The Chicken House is a family owned restaurant in Sellersburg, Indiana that serves, primarily, fried chicken. I took this picture because of the quaint neon light against the otherwise plain white clapboard building.
I used a warming filter in Corel Paint Shop Pro to achieve the overall aged effect, then highlighted the red neon sign.
The food here, by the way, is excellent, but there's quite a wait, as they fry your chicken after you order it. It's hot and delicious (and the beer is cold, as advertised!)
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: carol butler (cbutler1467) (12)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-11-10
- Categories: Food
- Exposure: f/2.8, 1/100 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Road trips [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2008-12-02 20:00