This is typical Southwest architecture.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
Bayleaf (1484) 2002-12-30 21:40
Wow! Wonderfully dynamic, yet soothing shot. Very well composed.
I really like the texture of the building, the tones and the contrast with the smidgeon of blue sky. The shadows add extra interest too. At first I thought it was somewhere in the Middle-East.
- Copyright: Adam Silverman (adam) (860)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 1998-08-00
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon A2
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: New Mexico Trip
- Theme(s): TE Trieste exhibition: “Viaggiando Immaginando” [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2002-12-23 2:43
- Favorites: 1 [view]