A small pond near Fish Creek bear viewing platform near Hyder, Alaska. The creek itself is on the other side, but there wasn't much worth photographing at the time. It was too late in the salmon run for there to be any bears feeding.
The pond caught my eye as having a deep blue color, even though it appeared relatively shallow. Most glacial lakes can attribute there color intensity partially from their depth.
- Copyright: Rob Crizzle (Walnutzz) (245)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-09-27
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Nikon D70, Nikkor 24 mm F 2.8
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/60 seconds
- Details: Tripod: Yes
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2008-01-13 5:19
- Favorites: 1 [view]