Taken along State Highway 2 about a mile west of the Red River bridge and about 3 miles east of Hosston.
Humidity so thick I had to continually wipe off the lens and viewfinder....probably because the air conditioning in the car was so cold.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
dsidwell (9771) 2007-08-30 18:48
The blurriness makes this shot interesting and gives it an artistic feel. I like the effect. The leading lines of the crops work so well here, too.
melmcree (18) 2007-08-31 16:24
That's a pretty wild depth of field. I can't say I've ever seem a photo like this but its pretty cool. I really like your title!
- Copyright: Gregory Wagner (fotoguy22) (4516)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-06-09
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Canon 1D MKII N, Canon EF 400MM F2.8 L, 1 Gig CF card
- Exposure: f/4, 1/2000 seconds
- Details: Tripod: Yes
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2007-08-30 17:23