Do you see faces or is it just me? This was potentially going to be my reflection shot for the Summer '04 scavenger hunt but it ended up being my pattern shot.
This is a close up on gold-tinted window panes reflecting a white building across the street. I've posted a workshop in case you want to see the original.
Critiques | Translate
avigur_11 (22099) 2004-06-28 22:35
I can see the faces here, Mike, and I also see a great piece of art, and a very very good composition. Very harmonic, dynamic, and very interesting with only two colors and all those shapes and squares.
I'm only disturbed by the signature. which draws too much attention here.
elena (1054) 2004-06-28 22:56
i agree with avigur, i see a great piece of art but the signature is not very artistic and it draws too much attention, it should be smaller and darker, and i would prefer to see it on the right hand corner or not at all... thanks for showing the original, it does help to understand the context, it is amazing you got the idea to focus on this pattern! well seen!!
charmante (1090) 2004-06-29 1:27
wow...what an abstrACT SHOT !! I'VE ALWAYS LOVCED the unusuall things ...& that's great & I can see them too !
- Copyright: Mike Chachich (mdchachi) (1617)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2004-06-23
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Sony DSC-W1, ISO 100
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/200 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Theme(s): Windows and architectural details 2, Exploring Shapes & Colours (previous 12 aug. 2004), Anthropomorphic, Modern Building Windows, My Favorite Shots [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2004-06-28 21:52