The Japanese Tea Garden in Golden Gate Park, San Francisco, CA.
This Buddha statue is one of the main attractions. This shot is a low-angle shot made early in the morning just after the garden opened. The camera had to be very close to the ground to make the sun appear at this angle. I looked a little foolish to the turists laying on my belly trying to get this shot.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Brian Leadingham (BrianL74) (94)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-02-12
- Categories: Artwork
- Camera: Canon Digital Rebel (D300), Canon 28-200 f/2.4/3.5 L USM
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/80 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2007-03-25 18:07