Every night a strong light is projected to the sky from the top part of Luxor Hotel.
Wikipedia claimed that as the brightest in the world, the beam "is visible from anywhere in the Las Vegas valley at night, and can be seen at flight level from above Los Angeles, California, over 275 miles (440 km) away."
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Tomi Satryatomo (wisat) (432)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-01-16
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Canon Digital Rebel XTi (400D), Canon EF 28-105mm/f.3.5-4.5 USM
- Exposure: f/3.5, 1 seconds
- Details: Tripod: Yes
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Las Vegas, the adult wonderland
- Date Submitted: 2007-02-23 6:48