Lady Luck in the morning at Kalakaua Ave. Honolulu. I used polarizing filter and film RVP with ultra-fine grain sharpness and color saturation, to get refreshing feeling of southern sland.
Tech: Cropped, levels adjusted, unsharp mask, and adding frame.
Critiques | Translate
cxxl (2682) 2004-04-26 8:02
I like the angled framing here, and the clear deep DOF and saturation... the girls not bad either ;) . Good one Hisashi.
nwoehnl (122) 2004-04-26 8:08
Nicely spotted, Hisashi. The tropical island surroundings on both sides of the Bud truck are beautiful, and I like how the tilted truck takes center stage as your main topic. Good and fun capture.
I'm adding this into my "Americana" theme.
- Copyright: Hisashi Yuya (hispic) (9619)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 1996-06-01
- Categories: Daily Life, Transportation
- Camera: Canon EOS 5, EF 20-35 F2.8L, RVP, Polarizer
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/125 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Americana, Tropical Islands [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2004-04-26 7:56