This pic isn’t for real. On the way back from Glacier National Park, near the town of Browning, we decided to spend a little time looking through the Museum of the Plains Indians. This place is a repository for all manner of interesting artifacts and creations of the local indigenous people. Shown here is just one of many dioramas created in intricate detail to show the rich culture and the way things were prior to European settlement.
Alterations to this pic included cropping and minor increases to both contrast and saturation.
- Copyright: Tony King (tonyking) (1612)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2002-06-25
- Categories: Artwork
- Camera: Minolta dynax 5, 28-80mm/3.5-5.6, 55mm UV filter
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Road Trip 2002 - USA
- Date Submitted: 2006-10-30 3:06
- Favorites: 1 [view]