In a span of five hours I was able to visit New York, I had a snack break and then proceeded to Paris for more picture taking. How can that be done? Well, only in Las Vegas! This was taken at the "Strip" or main street of Las vegas where they have all the big hotels/casinos. This is just a replica of the famous tower.
PP Work: Adjust levels control; Increase saturation; Sharpen by USM;Remove noise; Crop.
Critiques | Translate
PJE (20758) 2005-08-17 0:06
Well good Evening Andre. I love this angle of viewpoint. Very nice photo. I might only suggest a slight crop off the top to balance with the side. Also thanks for your interest in my sunset photo by the sea.
Cheers ~ Paul
Igec (345) 2005-08-17 0:34
Amazing photo! I like it very much. By the way, thanks for visiting my galery.
ynnad (1052) 2005-08-25 0:20
great blue clouds complimented by the diagonal placement of the tower... i love your work. and proud too that it's done by a fellow filipino. mabuhay!
Anastazija (217) 2005-08-28 0:08
Great details in this photo. The Parisians hated the Eiffel Tower but I think the people coming in Las Vegas enjoy the replica :).
All the best,
- Copyright: Andre Salvador (erdna) (5711)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2005-07-31
- Categories: Daily Life, Architecture
- Camera: Nikon D100, Nikkor 24-120mm AF-S, VR, Promaster 72 mm UV Filter
- Exposure: f/9.5, 1/320 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, Paris, la tour eiffel [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2005-08-15 10:54