At at traditional pow wow, the young ladies are very proud of their outfits. The youngster in in the forground is wearing what is probably her favorite "Jingle Dress".
The young lady in the background may be wearing what is an outfit that will tell her life story. I especially like the catch in her eyes.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
kourosh (2375) 2003-10-31 19:41
yes expressions are intersting. your DOF is also well adjusted here. but you have red eyes unfortunately. i experienced that red eye reduction option on cameras often doent help much and i uaually use photoshop to correct it.
cdewet (0) 2003-11-01 0:12
Intriquing little faces, and thanx for the note. They are lovely little girls. Would have loved to see the full figures. Wath-out where you aplutate the figures. I am not a portrait photographer, - never could shoot a decent people shot, but there are places on the body where one can cut and other places where it looks awkward.
- Copyright: Ned Messerschmidt (nmess) (2301)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2003-07-31
- Categories: Daily Life, Festivals, Ceremony, Event
- Camera: Nikon D100, Nikkor ED 80-400 MM f/4.5-5.6 AF VR Zoom, RAW @ ISO 200, UV
- Details: (Fill) Flash: Yes
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Let's Pow Wow [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2003-10-31 19:13