This is Austin, the capitol of the state of TEXAS where I came to resettle since 1990 as a refugee from Vietnam.
Due to my poor photo taken with negative film then scanned from a print, the real landscape has been downgraded and does not reflect its true beauty.
I hope to return to the same spot soon to rework, with a digital camera.
Critiques | Translate
jhm (137482) 2014-04-09 4:28
Your picture is ten year old but exactly a picture of yesterday, nobody can see that you has scanned these picture.
I know not or your next picture shall are better .
Nice perspective and depth picture.
Excellent captured, lovely presentation.
Very well done, TFS.
- Copyright: Ngy Thanh (ngythanh) (8578)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2004-08-13
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon EOS 3, Canon EF 24-70mm L, 35mm negative
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): US State Houses - West [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2014-04-08 17:41